- All our Physiotherapists have considerable experience in the treatment of injuries of the spine and posture related pain, Orthopaedic and Rheumatological conditions and Sports injuries. We aim to restore function and mobility as fully as possible.
- The Physiotherapy Centre specialises in the treatment of neck and back pain problems. These can include slipped discs, sciatica, arthritis and whiplash.
- Expertise at The Physiotherapy Centre also extends to the treatment of headaches and after a full assessment, we are able to advise on an appropriate course of action.
- Our Physio staff are able to deal with sports injuries relating to sports at all levels- from the keep fit enthusiast to the international athlete and rehabilitation exercise programmes can be designed to address the patient's individual needs for sport specific strength training, muscle balance and core stability.
- Essential pre & post operative physiotherapy after surgery for knee replacement,
hip replacement and ligament injury repair etc, is available.
- Repetitive strain and other work related disorders can be treated at The Physiotherapy Centre - including advice on the ergonomic set up of personal workstations.
NEW: Is Gillingham more convenient? We have opened a satellite clinic on Tuesday afternoons run by Karen Fawcett, Practice Principal. Learn more...
Specialists in the treatment of
Welcome To The Physiotherapy Centre Online
The Physiotherapy Centre (Sittingbourne) Ltd is registered in England and Wales Company Registration : 5404588
Registered Office: 39b High Street, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 4AW Tel: 01795 435 060